After the host power connection is completed, the host still cannot be turned on after the controller is installed, or the control panel is not displayed (the following faults should be repaired on the non-electric working surface to avoid danger or burn the electronic part of the board):
1. The position of the control line in the host junction box is wrong or not.
2. The wiring inside the controller is consistent with the order in the junction box.
3. Whether the fuse is burnt.
4. Whether the surface of the high voltage wire package is abnormal and there is no burning mark.
5. Open the access panel to check if the power-off protection switch is abnormal.
6. Turn on the strong start switch host to run.
For more ac duct, please visit: www.fanryntech.com