Glass wool advantages and applications
Glass wool – the most widely used insulation material in the world, because of its many features in technology and energy saving:
·Good thermal insulation and thermal insulation properties, Fanryn glass wool thermal conductivity ≤0.039-0.042W/m2.K
· Sound absorption performance, the fiber structure of glass wool can convert sound energy into heat energy and produce good sound absorption. When the glass wool board is used as a sound absorbing material, an air layer or a surface is attached to the decorative material at the back. In the range of air layer thickness of 100-150mm, the thicker the air layer, the higher the sound absorption rate of the middle and low range, such as air thickening to 300mm, the effective sound absorption range is extended to 100Hz.
· Non-combustion Safe use temperature: -120 ° C -400 ° C
·Light weight, easy to install
·No harmful gases
·No decay, no aging
· Free from insects and animals
· Non-corrosive properties Coexist with most chemicals such as iron, steel, copper, zinc aluminum, etc.
· Raw materials are natural and recyclable!
· Green and environmental protection: saving energy consumed by heating and cooling.
Fanryn WRAP glass wool application
Since its introduction in 1988, Fanryn WRAP glass wool has been widely used in industrial equipment and civil construction in the world.
·Insulation and heat insulation: steel structure insulation, building insulation, wooden house structure insulation
· Sound absorption: residential residential wall sound insulation, office building decoration sound-absorbing ceiling, heating pipes, air-conditioning pipes, theaters, classrooms, etc., sound insulation, train compartments, trucks, etc., thermal power stations, petrochemical industries, power plants, etc. Noise control.