Single layer air grille
1. Points for product selection
1. The main control parameters of the louver tuyere are the tuyere type, material, specification, outlet wind speed, total pressure loss and airflow range.
2. The material of the tuyere is mainly steel and aluminum alloy.
3. Selection points
1) According to the characteristics of the project, the type of air organization required, the adjustment performance and the air supply method, etc., select the corresponding air outlet type.
2) According to the required air volume [supply or exhaust (return) air], determine the size of the required air outlet within the allowable wind speed range at the neck of the air outlet (or at the inlet and outlet section of the air outlet). If the size of the tuyere is determined according to the wind speed of the tuyere (generally 2~5m/s), the effective area rate of the tuyere should be considered (generally 30%~60%).
3) Check the main technical performance of the selected tuyere, such as range, pressure loss, noise index, and wind speed and temperature difference in the working area.
4) Determine the layout and installation method of the selected tuyere and the connection method to the air duct.