Exterior Wall Rock Wool Insulation System
1. Before construction, special construction plans for energy-saving and heat-insulation for engineering projects shall be prepared according to the design and requirements of this regulation and relevant technical standards, and technical personnel shall be provided for technical delivery and professional technical training.
2. The construction of the rock wool off-board insulation system for energy-saving insulation project shall be carried out in accordance with the approved construction drawing design documents and the approved energy-saving insulation construction plan for the project.
3. The production enterprises of rock wool off-board insulation system should have on-site guidance during the construction process, and cooperate with the construction unit and site supervision to do construction quality control work.
4. Materials entering the site must be inspected according to specifications, quantity and quality requirements before they can be put into storage, and should be kept by special personnel. It is strictly prohibited to stack in the open air. The curtain wall rock wool board should be stacked and protected from moisture.  5. Construction should have the following conditions:
5.1. The treatment of the stratified layer of the base wall and its cement mortar and the installation of the embedded parts are completed.
5.2. The necessary construction equipment and labor protection supplies should be prepared.
5.3. Construction-specific scaffolding should be erected and qualified for safety inspection. The distance between the scaffolding pole and the horizontal pole and the wall and the corner of the wall should meet the construction requirements.
5.4. The base wall should be solid and flat, the surface should be dry, no cracking, hollow drum, loose or pan-alkali, the bonding strength, flatness and verticality of the cement mortar leveling should be in accordance with (Quality Acceptance Specification for Building Decoration Engineering) GB50210 The requirements for the quality of ordinary plastering works.
6. During the construction of the outer wall insulation of rock wool board, the construction of the base layer and the construction environment temperature below 5 °C shall not be allowed. It is not allowed to be constructed in windy weather and rain or snow in the fifth or higher level. During construction and after construction, effective measures should be taken to prevent rainwater scouring and sun exposure, and protective layers should be made in time. If there is sudden rain during construction, measures should be taken to prevent rainwater from scouring the wall; winter construction should be carried out in accordance with relevant standards. 7. Before the construction of a large area, the same materials, construction methods and techniques shall be used on the site to make the sample wall, and the construction may be carried out after confirmation by the relevant parties.
8. When using rock wool board construction, the operator should wear protective equipment, do occupational health protection, and pay attention to construction safety.
9. The materials related to the rock wool board insulation system shall be sent to a qualified testing institution for testing. Only qualified before use.
10. The sticking of the rock wool board should adopt the strip sticking method or the point sticking method, and the rubber coating area should not be less than 50%. After the rock wool board has finished the adhesive, the lower end of the thermal insulation board should be pasted with the base layer. The rock wool board should be laid horizontally from the bottom to the top in the horizontal direction, and the side seam should be anchored. The joint should be naturally tight and the gap between the boards should be It shall not be more than 2mm. If the seam width is 2mm, it shall be filled with insulation material. The adjacent plates shall be flush and the height difference between the plates shall not exceed 1.5mm.
11. All the through-wall pipelines and components of the rock wool board can be sealed and sealed with the same material for waterproof sealing treatment.
12. If the veneer layer is found to fall off during the construction process, it should be bonded in time or anchored by anchors, and the exterior finish layer construction should be carried out in time.
13. The surface layer construction shall meet the following requirements:
13.1. After the rock wool board is pasted, the plastering surface of the board should be surface treated, and the entire surface should be scraped with a stainless steel spatula (thickness 1~1.5mm) and pressed into the surface fiber of the rock wool board.
13.2. The surface glue should be configured in strict accordance with the product instruction manual. The configured adhesive should avoid direct sunlight and should be used up within 2 hours.
13.3. The surface layer is applied in two layers. The thickness of the first layer of plastering glue is 2~3mm. It should be plastered with stainless steel serrated trowel, then smoothed with a large spatula, and pressed into the fiberglass mesh when the glue is slightly dry until it can be touched. Install the anchor, seal the anchor plastic disc and its periphery with the plastering glue; the first layer of the surface glue can be used for the second layer of plastering, the thickness is about 2mm, smooth and the thickness of the plaster layer is reached. Design requirements.
13.4. The laying of the mesh should be smoothed and straightened, and the squareness and verticality of the yin and yang angle should be maintained. The upper and lower sides of the mesh should be overlapped, and the overlap width should not be less than 100mm; the fiberglass mesh It shall not be laid directly on the surface of rock wool board, nor exposed, and shall not be overlapped.
13.5. The installation of anchors should be drilled with impact drill or electric hammer according to the position required by the design. The drilling depth should be greater than the anchoring depth of 10mm. When installing, the anchoring nails are knocked into or screwed into the wall, and the disc is close to the first. Lay the mesh and cover the disc and its surroundings with the plaster.