The principle of indoor unit tuyere condensation: the temperature of the tuyere surface and the indoor ambient temperature (or the temperature around the tuyere) are too large, the tuyere surface temperature is low, and the indoor air humidity is high, resulting in dew condensation on the indoor unit tuyere!
In summer, when the humidity in the room is high, the dew point temperature of the air is high. When the supply air temperature is lower than the dew point temperature of the air in the room, the air outlet of the air conditioner will have condensation and drip condensation, especially when it is just turned on. For a period of time, this is a normal phenomenon.
The following are common:
1. The indoor ambient air humidity is high (such as the summer in coastal areas and the rainy season in southern China).
2. The air supply and cooling capacity of the indoor unit are not equipped, resulting in too large cooling capacity and too small air volume.
4. The air outlet is made of aluminum material, and the metal has good thermal conductivity, which makes the surface temperature of the air outlet too low and dew condensation.
5. The air outlet is too large, and the corresponding air channel is too narrow. The wind is blown out from the "middle" of the air outlet, resulting in a large temperature difference between the center and the surrounding of the air outlet, resulting in condensation.
6. There is a problem with indoor unit drainage. A large amount of condensate in the water receiving tray is taken out by the fan.
7. The soft connection is connected to the indoor unit or the air outlet before the air leakage, including the four-sided air outlet embedded between the panel of the machine and the indoor unit. The improper installation causes gaps resulting in air leakage. The air leakage can cause a large local temperature difference, resulting in condensation.